1. My first ever fan brush manicure. I have tried recreating this look with different colors, but can't not get it to look like this one to save my life.
2. Even though it's messy and tedious, I love doing water marbles. One of my favorites from last year was my black and orange one from Halloween.
3. I call this my Minnie Mouse manicure, it is the mani I did for the letter I in the ABC Nail Challenge.
4. I loved the look I achieved with this manicure, stamping with a holo polish this is also from the ABC Nail Challege: Letter V.
5. In 2013 I finally bought some striping tape and was able to create some cool looks. One of my favorites is from week 2 of the Mish Mash Challenge.
6. I also tried gradient manicures for the first time in 2013
7. I had to add my black and yellow water marble to the list too because I got a lot of compliments on it.
8. 2013 was also my first Skittle manicure, for Flower week in the Mish Mash Challenge. I really like the look of something different on each nail.
9. This manicure was from the Mish Mash Challenge the week our prompt was Rainbow. It is one of the most unique nail looks I have ever done.
10. Last but not least is probably the most creative I got with a manicure in all of 2013. This is also from the Mish Mash Challenge, it was for Faux Stone week, I attempted to recreate a turquoise stone on my nails. I was very proud of the way it came out.
I'm looking forward to creating a lot more awesome nail looks in 2014!