Header

Header

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Mish Mash Challenge Week 4: Nail Art You've Never Tried Before

I am super excited about this weeks challenge, as it has challenged me to try a nail art technique that I've never tried before! Every time I see a gradient nail art I always say to myself 'I want to try that!' Well this week I did and I have to say I don't think I did too bad for my first time!

I painted my nails with Milani's White on the Spot for my base color, I then used three Sinful Colors polishes for my gradient, 24/7 (pink) Amethyst (purple) and Happy Ending (green). I love how bright it came out and I am proud of myself for giving a new technique a try.






I can't wait to see what everyone else did for their never before tried technique!

18 comments:

  1. Yay for challenging themes! ^^ We all seem to be quite happy about trying new stuff, huh? You should be proud of yourself! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I really like the color combination you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great gradient!!! It is my go to nail art! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really pretty! I like the colors you used together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. IMO one of the best things of this challenge is that it pushes us to try something new and different. :)
    Great choice of colors, this nail art makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice job and those Summery colours you chose are so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute and love the colors! I havent done a gradient in a while, I think I am going to give it another try. You inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those colors look so great together! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such bright, summer-y colors! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great first-time gradient, Amy. Took me many, many attempts to get that precise. You done good, kiddo!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The colors go so well together! You did a great job for the first time :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely gradient, the colours you chose look so good together!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab! Super bright and cheerful =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. First time doing a gradient?! Seriously?! This is really gorgeous lady you did a beautiful job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You did so great! And you started with 3 colours even! I'm still stuck at 2-colors gradients!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gradients are addicting, aren't they? Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...