Header

Header

Search This Blog

Monday, January 21, 2013

Shop My Stash #2


Sorry for bombarding y'all with three post today. This is the last for today, I promise! I meant to put this up yesterday, but was feeling a little under the weather.

So last week I shopped my Stash for a few products and samples. I really enjoyed my WEI to go Beauty sample of gelled oil cleanser, but I did not like the ideal skin perfect finish that was with it. I put it on and my face looked a hot mess! I think the color was too light for me, so that came right back off! I also really liked the sample of Pixi flawless beauty primer, it was actually a colored primer, not white like all the other primers I've used. I think my ELF eye shadow duos will be getting a lot more use now too, more to come on them in my Try it Again Tuesday post! I didn't get much use out of my Avon Smooth Minerals lip gloss, I found myself always reaching for my Revlon Lip Butter. The Milani eye tech extreme eye liner I am still on the fence about. I had a hard time getting this to look good on my eyes. Will keep trying though.

This week I shopped my stash for the following products:
Wet n Wild Cream eyeliner in Black, City Curls mascara by NYC, L.A. Colors Little Black Book of eye shadows Glam Edition, I picked this up at the Dollar Tree back in March of last year. I really don't think I have used this at all! I also picked two Rimmel Royal lip glosses.
Will you be shopping your stash this week? If so what items are you using?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...