Header

Header

Search This Blog

Monday, January 21, 2013

I have been awarded the Liebster Award

Dionne from Glittery Fingers & Sparkling Toes has awarded me the Liebster Award! Thanks so much Dionne! 



Just to explain the Liebster Award:
1. To be nominated you must have less than 200 blog followers.
2. You must share 11 random facts about yourself.
3. You need to answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger that nominated you.
4. Then you need to share by nominating 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers and ask them 11 questions.

Since I have been awarded this award before I am only going to answer Dionne's 11 Questions ;)

1. What is your favorite polish color? Oh that is a hard one! I enjoy using a variety of colors, so I don't have one favorite color.

2. What is your favorite food?Pizza or Chicken 

3. What is your guilty pleasure?Reality TV shows LOL

4. What is your most embarrassing polish moment?I was working on a nail challenge and I only did one hand and I had to go to town and I did not take the time to take my polish off, so I went out with one hand of nails all did up in a design and the other hand was just polished red :/

5. Which do you prefer, glitter, matte, crème or a new finish?
Glitter

6. What type of manicure are you afraid to try or frustrates you the most?
Water marbleing always frustrates me! I can't ever get it to come out the way I want it and it's so messy.

7. If you could dress in any style from any age, which would you choose and why? (i.e. ancient Greece, the Roaring 20's, the sixties, etc.)
I don't know why, but I'm gonna say the 50's

8. Which do you prefer, mountains or beaches?I live in the mountains, and I love them, but I would love to have a place down on the beach too.

9. How old were you when you fell in love with polish?
Oh my goodness, I was young. My grandma taught me how to do my nails when I was a little girl.

10. If a genie came to you and gave you three wishes, what would they be?
Oh wow.... Hmmm..... Longer, stronger nails, some money, and maybe a bigger house.

11. Are you going to follow my blog?
Yes :)

Thank you again Dionne for this award!


1 comment:

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...