Header

Header

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Shop my Stash #3

Out of last weeks items I shopped from my stash I was only happy with the Rimmel Royal lip glosses. I'm still not sure how well I like the City Curls mascara by NYC, I'm going to use it a little more before I make a decision about it. I was not at all impressed with the L.A. Colors Little Black Book of eye shadows Glam Edition. I didn't even use the Wet n Wild Cream eyeliner in Black, I'll probably try to use that some this week.

Below are the items that I'm shopping from my stash this week. 
What will you be shopping from your stash?
Beautysets - Shop my Stash #3

1 comment:

  1. I have #6 too! It's a pretty good lip balm especially for me right now ... I have dry lips at the moment!

    Shia
    World According to Shia

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...