Header

Header

Search This Blog

Friday, January 4, 2013

Review: L.A Colors Cafe Au Lait

L.A Colors Cafe Au Lait is a small palette of six colors that range from cream to plum. The shadows are velvety to the touch, they remind me a little of how NYX shadows feel.

L.A Colors Cafe Au Lait
I am not all that impressed with this little palette. Eye shadow primer, I feel, is a must with these shadows. It seemed to me that I had to really pack on the product to get it to show up the slightest bit on my eyes, and I was using two of the darkest shades in the palette. I had high hopes for this little palette since the colors swatched so well on my hand. I'm still kind of on the fence about this palette. The shadows are buildable for a darker look. I just feel like you have to use too much of the product to achieve a darker looking eye look. I do however, think that it works okay for a very neutral, natural look, which is nice, I was just hoping for better pigmentation.

I will probably still continue to use this palette for when I do want a very light, neutral eye look.
These are the swatches. Really wished they showed up on my eyes like they did on my hand.

Be sure to check out my Giveaway!

Quality: 3/5
Value: 4/5
Packaging: 5/5
Pigmentation: 3/5
Overall:15/20



1 comment:

  1. Great post! I love your comment note!

    Shia - worldaccordingtoshia@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...