Header

Header

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Review: Garnier Frucitis Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment

I have been wanting to try some argon/moroccan oil on my hair for quite some time now, and I seen an affordable option at Walmart by Garnier. Garnier claims that it's Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment will get your hair 10 times smoother and keep it sleek for three days even in 97% humidity. Says it is instantly absorbed, delivers concentrated conditioning, softens and shines. Restore smoothness, mends roughness and intensifies shine and won't leave oily residue.

You can use the sleek oil treatment in one of three ways: mix with conditioner in the shower and rinse out, apply to towel dried hair as a leave in treatment, or use it to tame fly-aways after styling.

I have been using this product for two weeks now and am completely in love with it. I have used it in all the ways that I listed above. I did not notice any big results/changes when I used it with my conditioner. Didn't work too well for me on dry hair to tame fly-aways either. But it has worked wonders for me when using it as a leave in treatment. I noticed a lot of changes in my hair. When I wear my hair naturally, which is curly, it looks so much shiner and healthier than it ever has. I flat ironed my hair and it was super soft and shiny. It rained while I had my hair straight, and if you have naturally curly hair  you know the rain/humidity is bad news, surprisingly my hair stayed straight and smooth! It has not made my hair greasy at all. Usually if I plan to flat iron my hair, I will wash it at night, let it air dry a little, then pull it up before I go to bed and straighten it the following morning. I have found with most products I apply to my hair when doing this, tend to leave it very greasy looking when I straighten it. This oil, surprisingly did not. I love the smell of this oil too! I can't describe the smell of it, but it is very pleasant

This will be a product that I will re-purchase. I think it meets all the brands claims and it's an affordable product. I picked it up for $4.97 at Walmart and you get 3.75 fluid ounces.

 Final Say:
Quality: 5/5
Value: 5/5
Packaging: 5/5
Overall: 15/15



5 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS! I even use it in my daughters hair (only a tiny bit) to give it some shine:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! I have naturally curly hair too and I've tried the oils from Organix and it just left my hair greasy. I will def give this a try!

    Shia
    World According to Shia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the "real" Moroccan oil and it was way expensive, considering these products are all the same thing - Argan oil. So it's nice to see that there are affordableversions now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see that people either love, like you, or hate it. I'm still on the fence if I'm going to try this. Maybe when my current hair oil runs out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love garnier frucitis.This product makes my hair SO soft and shiny. Jamaican Black Castor Oil

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...