Header

Header

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Great Deal at CVS

I have been looking for the Wet 'n Wild Mega Shield lip stick in the shade Birthday Suit for a while now and I finally found one at my local CVS and boy did I get a great deal on it! Currently CVS is having a sale on Wet 'n Wild products 2 for $3. The lipstick is normally $1.99, which is not a bad price to start with, so with the sale it would have been $1.50, but there was a coupon to save $1!! So in the end I scored the lipstick for only $.60!!

If you are like me and you love Wet 'n Wild products head out to your local CVS! The 2 for $3 sales ends on April 28th! If you already took advantage of this sale, what items did you pick up?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...