Header

Header

Search This Blog

Monday, April 30, 2012

Birchbox

If you don't know what Birchbox is, it's a subscription service that you can subscribe to for $10 a month or $110 for the full year. Each month you will receive a Birchbox in the mail and it contains 4 to 5 deluxe size samples, most are higher end beauty related products, but from time to time they throw in  what they call a Lifestyle Extra. I love the concept of Birchbox, because it allows someone like me that is on a small beauty budget to try out higher end products. I love to try out new stuff so this


is great 10 bucks a month and I get 4 or 5 to try.

Today I got my very first Birchbox in the mail! For the most part I am very happy with it. I got four beauty related samples and one Lifestyle Extra. First off I got a sample of Juice Beauty Oil-Free Moisturizer, I got a sample vial of Taylor Swift's fragrance Wonderstruck, I got a sample of Amika Obliphica Nourishing Mask for your hair and I received a Zoya Nail polish in the shade Lotus, I was disappointed with this product only because it had nail polish on the outside of the bottle. For my Lifestyle Extra I got a sample of dropps laundry detergent.

As I incorporate these products in to my routine I'll come back and give a review on the products.

Here are some photos of the products I received. I hope they are not too large when you click on them. I usually crop them and resize them, but I did not this time :)





 Here you can see where the polish was on the outside of the bottle :/

It's a beautiful color!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...