Header

Header

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition


Wanted to tell you guys about a new product that I am trying out. It's the Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo and Conditioner for dry or damaged hair. This shampoo and conditioner is formulated to work best on dry or damaged hair. I feel that my hair is very dry, sounds kind of crunchy when you squeeze it. I have naturally curly hair and I tend to flat iron it a lot so I’m sure that my hair has damage. So hopefully this shampoo and conditioner will improve the quality of my hair.

Garnier has spent 2 years formulating the Triple Nutrition shampoo and conditioner. It contains 3 weightless nutritive fruit oils, Olive, Avocado, and Shea. The conditioner is ultra rich and is supposed to rinse clean. This line also includes Nutrient spray and 3-Minute Undo Dryness Reversal Treatment. They have a suggested retail price of $3.99 for a 13 oz.bottle and $6.99 for a 25.4 oz. bottle.

This product claims to transform your hair with the most intense nourishment yet and that it nourishes hair to the core. Also states that hair shines from within. Claims that the conditioner will not weigh down you hair and reverses up to one year of damage in one week.

I have only used this product twice since receiving it for review from BuzzAgent, so this is by no means a review of this product, that will come later LOL. But with the 2 uses of this product I did notice that it does not seem to weigh down my hair like other conditioner usually do. My hair also feels somewhat smoother. This shampoo and conditioner also smells really good, which is something that I look for in my shampoos. I am anxious to see if this shampoo and conditioner will really reverse a year worth of damage in just one week. I’ll keep you posted!

Have you tried the Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition line of products? What did you think about them?

To learn more about Garnier Fructis visit their website:http://www.garnierusa.com
To learn more about BuzzAgent and how you can become one visit their website: http://www.bzzagent.com

** I received these products from BuzzAgent to try out and review **





No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...