Header

Header

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Nail of the Week

I wanted a cool looking pattern for my nails this week, instead of the sparkles I've been wearing. For this nail look I used China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat, NYC Lavender Cupcake from their City Sweets Collection ( I wish I had this whole collection!), Avon nailwear pro in Decadence and NYC top coat called Grand Central Station.

I used the NYC Lavender Cupcake for my base color. I used Decadence for the stamp color. I used stamping plate m60 from Konad for the design.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...