Header

Header

Search This Blog

Monday, April 16, 2012

Remington Curling Wand

I have naturally curly hair, but I love to use a flat iron on it and when I do, it makes it stick straight and I feel like it needs some kind of texture to it. I have tried a couple different things to add soft curls to my now flat ironed stick straight hair and nothing would work.
Hot rollers for example would put a little curl in my hair but 20 minutes later you could not tell that I have even had curlers in it. Well I decided I would try a curling wand, and what a difference that made! I got the Remington Pearl Ceramic Curling wand and I absolutely love it. It puts beautiful soft curls in my hair and they last all the way into the next day! I picked this up at Walmart for about $25, a little expensive for me, but well worth the money I spent on it. It's quick and easy to use and heats up in no time!

Natural Curls 

Flat Ironed

Curling Wand


No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...