Header

Header

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Target Beauty Bag 2012

I was lucky enough to score one of Target's Beauty Bags when they were offering them on their Facebook page! I love getting these because you get a super cute cosmetics bag and a few new products to try out. This years bag is just as good as the other 2 that I have received in past years. First off the bag makes me think
summer LOL Love the pink and coraly orange colors.It came with 5 products, 2 of which I have really been wanting to try out.

Here is a list of products that came in the bag:
Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes (been wanting to try this brand out)
Pantene Flat to Volume Conditioner
Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser
Nivea Extend Moisture Daily Lotion
Loreal Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer (been wanting to try this primer)

Were you lucky enough to score one of these bags? Have you tired the Magic Lumi Primer, if so what did you think about it?








2 comments:

  1. That's exciting, I have gotten one every other time but not this one :( Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried the primer, made my face itch, so I won't be trying that one, I loved this bag, it is my very first one. So cute.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...