Header

Header

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Review: Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara

I was lucky enough to be one of the few that received a product so new, that it's not even available in stores
yet, from Influenster! It's the Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara. I have been using this for about a month now and wanted to share my thoughts on it.

Rimmel claims that the Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara will enhance lashes beyond the limits for instantly longer and stronger lashes, conditions lashes, lash catching brush gives you perfect separation for a clump free look, lashes stay flexible, never stiff or brittle and that after 30 days lashes will appear longer, stronger and more numerous.

Lash Accelerator Endless has what Rimmel calls the Grow-Lash Complex of Procapil, Keratin, and Antioxidants. Its micro-fiber formula is what helps to keep lashes flexible.

Like I said, I have been using this mascara for about a month now and for the most part I like it. This mascara does enhance my lashes and makes them look longer, and even though Rimmel does not claim that this mascara will make lashes look fuller, I feel like mine look fuller when I apply the Lash Accelerator Endless. I can't get the brush to separate my lashes as much as I would like for it too, but this mascara does provided a clump free look. As far as the length or strength of my lashes when not wearing the mascara, I do not see a difference as of yet. I was really surprised by the fact that my lashes did still feel flexible after applying the mascara, even throughout the day my lashes still felt flexible. The formula of this mascara is a fairly wet one, which I like. I feel like it helps the mascara go on smoother. I have not experienced any flaking of the mascara, but I have notice a couple of times that I wore it, it has smudged on my lower lash area, but nothing a Q-tip wouldn't easily fix. Other than that, this mascara wears great and last all day long. It is not a waterproof formula so don't wear it if you plan on getting your face wet :)

Rimmel Lash Accelerator is currently not available for purchase, but according to their website, it will be available in July! Comes in Black and Extreme Black. Their website does not provide a price for this product and one was not provided through Influenster.




Quality: 5/5
Packaging: 5/5
Formula: 5/5
Pigmentation: 5/5 
Longevity: 5/5

Overall: 25/25

Would you try this mascara?

3 comments:

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...