Header

Header

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Nail of the Day: Orly Rage

The very first time I seen Orly Rage in a photo online, I wanted it, but I was not willing to pay $9 for a bottle of nail polish. Well when I was at my local CVS I seen they had it for 50% off, so of course I snatched it up and only paid $4.25 for it!

I am not at all disappointed with my purchase. I love this shade so much, to me it's like a nude gold with a hint of pink. Perfect for a nude looking mani with a hint of bling.

It applied smoothly and you could get away with just one coat of this polish if you wanted a lighter look, I opted for 2 coats. Dry time was average.




Do you own Orly Rage? What do you think about it?

2 comments:

  1. I like it.. I think I would wear it if I had a tan and was beautifully bronzed haha but I have a Revlon shade that's kind of similar. I love to pair it with black polish too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had not thought about pairing it with black, but that would look good. Maybe use a small nail art brush or a dotting tool. :)

      Delete

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...