Okay, so last month I picked out 10 products from my stash that I wanted to try and finish, first month did not go so well :(
Here were the items I selected:
2. EOS Hand Cream: Finished!!!! Yay Me! :)
3. ELF Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Luminance: I have decided to remove this item from my Project 10 Pan. I honestly just do not like it anymore. I think I have like 2 or 3 more of these that have not even been opened
4. Fresh Sugar Rose tinted lip treatment: I used this a lot while in my office blogging or whatever else I may have been doing in there.
5. ELF Golden Bronzer in Golden: I have also decided to remove this item from my Project 10 Pan, I feel like it is way to shimmery for me. I have gotten to where I don't like a lot of shimmer in my face products.
6. NYC Smooth skin primer: I have only used this a few times, again another product I am determined to finish up.
7. Maybelline One by One Volume Express Mascara: I have been using this every single day! This will be something that I repurchase, Love it.
8. Wet n Wild Megaslicks gloss in Strawberry Ice: Removed this item and #9 from my items. These are just too drying on my lips, probably why I did not finish them a long time ago.
9. Wet n Wild Megaslicks gloss in Rose Gold: See above
10. Avon Ultra Luxury eye liner in dark brown: My favorite brown eyeliner! I have used this pretty much everyday as well.
So what will I be using to replace the four items that I took out of my Project 10 Pan, and the one item that I used up?
1. Milani illuminating face powder
2. Twilight Woods body lotion
3. Avon Vita Moist hand cream
4. ELF Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Pink Lemonade
5. ELF Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Caramel Candy
Below are some pictures of the 'new' products in their current state. I have also merged together the pictures of the products from last month with the pictures I took today to show how much or little they have been used.
|Current State: I use this everyday :)|
|This is a little less than half empty. Should be able to use it up pretty quick|
|I should be able to finish this up this month.|
|Hopefully you are able to see how much of this I used during the month.|
|Current Sate. Not sure how long it will take to use these up.|
|I made a little dent in this product|
I will be updating again on April 10th :)