Header

Header

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Google Reader Ending......

It has been announced by Google that Google Reader will end on July 1st of this year. With the coming of this announcement I wanted to let you know of all the other ways you can follow me so you will always see the new posts that I put up.

If I add any additional ways that you can follow me I will post them in the sidebar of my blog.

Over the next few days I will be going around to all the blogs I currently follow on Google Reader and following your blogs in your alternative methods.

Google +





My page on Hellocotton

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...