Header

Header

Search This Blog

Monday, March 19, 2012

Review--Kiss Nail Dress

I have mixed feelings about the Kiss Nail Dresses that I received from Influenster to review. I was pretty bummed when I opened the package and noticed that two of the sheets were one color and the other was a slightly different color. They also have a very strong smell when you open the package, and I can still smell that odor on my nails now.

The concept of the Nail Dress is a pretty neat one. You just peel and stick and your nails are done. I found the application process to be very quick and easy. I did not have a hard time finding the correct size for my nails, so that is a really good thing. You are supposed to use an emery board (comes in the package) to file off the excess nail dress. I found that it did not leave the edges very smooth. I don't know If I did it wrong or if I should have filed at it a little more. So I have been snagging my nails over my shirt since I put them on. It says on the packaging that they are supposed to last for 10 days. I personally do not see that happening, mine have already worn away from the edge of my nail and I just put them on last night.

My final thoughts on this product:
I would like to give this product another try and maybe take a little more time and care with filing off the edges to see if I get better results and longer wear out of them, but not a product that I am likely to purchase in the near future.

Again I do think that the concept is a rather neat one, especially if you are one that likes to have cool designs on your nails, but you don't have the time or patients to either free hand them on your nails or use one of the stamping systems. They come with 28 strips in each package and you can use them on your fingers or your toes.

Nail Dress' suggested retail is $6.99 and is available in all major drug chains and mass retailers.

Have you tried the Kiss Nail Dress? What did you think about them? Leave your comments down below.


 Hopefully you are able to see the difference in colors. The sheet in the middle is darker than the other two sheets. 
Here is what they look like on my nails. You can also see the slight color difference between my thumb and the other fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...