Header

Header

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 22, 2012

NYC City Sweets

I was lucky enough to find a display of the New York Color (NYC) City Sweets collection at my local Rite Aid!! I picked up two of the polishes City Sweets Pink and Peaches 'N Cream.

I really love these colors. They really make me think of Spring and Easter. They are all like pastel type colors. There was also a mint color and a lavender color. I was also really impressed by the amount of shine these polishes had with out having to apply a top coat.

NYC products are some of my most favorite beauty products they are always on trend and super affordable!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...