Header

Header

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Ghirardelli Review--Influenster VoxBox

I received this chocolate bar in my Love VoxBox from Influenster. I was really excited to see that this was in the voxbox, because this is a brand that I have wanted to try for a while now but never picked it up on my own.

I have to say this is some of the best chocolate that I have ever eaten. It is a rich, smooth, silky kind of chocolate. I described it to my husband as Heaven in you mouth :) If you are a chocolate lover like me the Ghirardelli is a great brand to try out!

I can honestly say the coupon that Influenster sent along in the VoxBox will for sure be getting used :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...