Header

Header

Search This Blog

Friday, March 9, 2012

Love VoxBox from Influenster

I was so excited to get the Love VoxBox from Influenster! It has a lot of great goodies in it. The only thing that I have tried out so far was the Ghirardelli chocolate and let me tell you, it's like Heaven in your mouth! So good!

The box also had a sample box of herbal tea from Stash, a Gillette Venus & Olay razor, a sample box of Truvia sweetener, and a set of the new Kiss Nail Dress. I'm looking forward to trying out all these products! I will post reviews for them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...