Header

Header

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Review -- Gillette Venus & Olay Razor

I received a Gillette Venus & Olay razor from Influenster to try out, and I have to say I really like this razor! I'm very picky when it comes to what I shave with and this one has won me over. It has 5 blades, which I love! It has Olay moisture bars so you don't have to use a separate shave cream/gel, this also helps to lock in moisture to your skin. The head of this razor moves with the curvature of your body, I feel like this will help me not to cut myself when shaving, which is something I usually do. I do have to say that I have cut or nicked myself while using this razor, which makes me like it even more! You can pick this razor up at your local drug store for around $8.99-10.99. 


To find out more visit the Venus website: http://www.gillettevenus.com/





2 comments:

  1. The head of this razor moves with the curvature of your body, I feel like this will help me not to cut myself when shaving, which is something I usually do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree with you! I have the tendency to cut myself, but while using this razor I never did.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...