Header

Header

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Thanksgiving Weekend Haul Swatches

Here are the polish swatches from the polishes I got over Thanksgiving weekend.

So first up is the Color Expression Wet 'N Wild Set I got from CVS! I think all of the polishes in this set are just beautiful! I love the names of the polishes too, very clever :)



 Next up are the Sinful Colors, NYC, and Confetti polishes that I got! Loving the Winterberry for the winter. And the Starry Silver looks great over the Silver polish from the Color Expression set!


Last but not least are the polishes from the Wet 'N Wild Little Luxuries set I picked up from RiteAid. I did not swatch all of them because I ran out of room LOL.



2 comments:

  1. Great finds and colors!!

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors in the Color Expressionist set are colors that are currently out with WnW. I own Sa-greena and Party of 5.

    I'm glad someone besides me has swatched the Little Luxuries set, that's how I found your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...