Header

Header

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Follow Up Review on the imPRESS Press on Manicure

These nails are AMAZING! Since these nails are 'flexible' you can not tell that you even have nails on! With other false nails they are hard and you can tell that you have them on. Also with the imPRESS nails you don't have to use glue, so I feel like they are better for your nails. I was able to literally peel these nails off in seconds, something that you absolutely can not do with other nails. When I pulled these off it did not harm my nails at all! Usually when I wear fake nails and I take them off my nails get stripped and are soft and weak for weeks afterwards, but not with these! I had them on for a week and I feel like they would have lasted even longer, but I wanted to paint my nails red for the Holidays, so I peeled them off.

I would definitely recommend these nails to any girls that want to wear fake nails. I give the imPRESS press on manicure a 10 for sure!

For additional information the imPRESS press on manicure visit http://impressmanicure.com/

Have you tired the imPRESS Press on Manicure?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...