Header

Header

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 15, 2011

imPRESS Press On Manicure -- First thoughts mini review

Today I tried out my imPRESS nails that I received in my Holiday VoxBox from Influenster and I just wanted to share my first thoughts on the product.

I think the thing that took the longest during the whole process was finding the right size nails to fit my nails. I don't feel like any two of the nails were the same size, so that made it hard to find the right fit. The actually application process was super easy! First I started off my wiping my nails off with the enclosed prep pad, which is basically just an alcohol wipe. To apply the nails all I had to do was peel the plastic sheeting off of the 'glue' on the nail. Then simply press the nail firmly to your nail.

So Pros and Cons of the imPRESS nails. 
Pros, super easy to apply, I also like that they are not made out of hard plastic like most other fake nails are. These feel more natural. You don't have to deal with using glue and getting your fingers glued together LOL. I also think that since you don't have to use nail glue, that these nails would be a little bit better for you nails, not so harsh on them.
Cons, I had a hard time finding nails that were a good fit for my nails.

The box says that they will last up to a week, if applied properly. So we shall see. 

 Contents of the imPRESS manicure

Easy to follow instructions

 The prep pad

Nails laid out ready to be applied

Finished Product!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...