Header

Header

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Review: Montagne Jeunesse

So I tried out my pomegranate and mango Montagne Jeunesse mask, that I received from Influenster, the other day. First of all I was really bummed that it was not as thick as it looked on the photo on the package. I thought the consistency would be more thick, clay like, but it was really thin, so that was a little disappointing. After I took the mask off  my skin did feel super smooth. The mask smelled amazing. It was, however a pain to get off, literally, it pulled at all the little hairs :/ I'm wondering if my face should have been left wet before I put the mask on.

So overall I would say that this is a pretty good product. I do wish that it had been a thicker mask.

To learn more visit their website: http://www.montagnejeunesse.com/

Have you used a Montagne Jeunesse mask before? Which one?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...