Header

Header

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Holiday Voxbox from Influenster! (pic heavy)

My Holiday Voxbox from Influenster came in the mail today! I was going to wait and open it on camera and show you all my first reaction to my goodies, but I couldn't wait that long LOL. So below I will show you what I got.


Here is a view at all the products that came in my Voxbox

Now a look a closer look at each of the products

First up a Montagne Jeunesse Passion Peel Off Mask. I have never used a 'mask' product that you peel off before, so I am looking forward to trying this out!

Softsoap Coconut Scrub Bar soap! I received 2 bars of this. I think this will be really good to use to exfoliate your body and it smells AMAZING! 

imPRESS press on Manicure by Broadway Nails. I have a funny story about these already LOL, will share that in my video ;)

Mentos Chewing Gum! 

I already like this product! NYC Liquid Lipshine. I know the color is nude something or something nude. The wrapper is in my box and I can't get into it at the moment. (see last photo for why)

LARABAR Cherry Pie Fruit and Nut Food Bar 

Garden Botanika Lash Primer. Really excited to try this product out as well. I have never used a lash primer. Anxious to see if I can tell a difference. 

Apparently one of my cats loves Influenster too! This being the reason I can't get in my box to get the right name for the NYC Liquid Lipshine :)

So be on the look out for my Video telling you all about these products!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...