Header

Header

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Small Haul

I have picked up a few new products from the store over the last few weeks and wanted to share them with you.

First up are 2 trios from L.A. Colors, I actually found these at a Dollar Tree! I picked one up in Grassy Knoll and one in Sand Dune! They both are really great little trios. They seem to be very pigmented and are long lasting. Can't beat that for a buck!

I also picked up a couple of the NYC Liquid Lipshines! I got one of these in my Holiday VoxBox from Influenster and I LOVE them!! I looked at my local Walmart and could not find them. So I was out shopping at my local Family Dollar and found a few colors there. They were $2.00 each. I got one in Prospect Pink and one in Brighton Beach Peach.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...