Header

Header

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Cherry Culture Haul

I've been hearing a lot about a website called Cherry Culture, so I thought I would check it out. It’s a website that sells beauty products. I made a purchase about a week and a half ago and got my products the other day. I have only used a few of the products so I can’t really offer any reviews at the moment, but will review them after I have used them for a bit. Here is what I got:
Sinful Colors Professional Nail Polish - Left to right: Glasss Pink, Dancing Nails, Tahiti Breeze, Mama-San





LA Colors Beach Party Value Pack. This also came with a set of Toe Separators

Lip Products: NYX Round lipstick in the color Frosted Flakes. Amuse Diamond Lip Gloss in Baby Pink, Amuse Chapbalm in Watermelon

NYX Single Eyeshadows - Super Creamy, Smokie Mountain, Golden Amber and Pure Gold

NYX Jumbo Pencils - Iced Mocha, Black Bean, Milk

LA Colors Glittering Starlet Eyeshadow – Jean
NYX Glitter Cream Palette -  Bronze Goddess
If you have any questions about any of these products feel free to leave a comment below or email me at SmallBudgetBeauty@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...