Header

Header

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

ELF Cosmetics (Lips)

I wanted to continue with  my E.L.F series and tell you about the lip products. They have two main lines, essentials and studio. The items from the essentials line only cost $1.00, yep that’s right a buck! The items from the studio line cost $3.00. They offer a wide variety of products on their website. You can also find E.L.F products at select K-mart, Target, Big Lots, and Dollar Stores.
Like the eye products, most of the lip products that I bought came from the essentials line. I will list my favorite products that I have.
First up the $1.00 line lipsticks. I have one in Gypsy and one in Seductress. I was really impressed with the quality of these lipsticks for them to only cost $1. They are very pigmented and glide on smoothly.

Next are the luscious Liquid Lipsticks, they are also $1.00. These are probably my favorite lipstick from E.L.F, as you can probably tell, I have a few of them ;) When you first get these you are supposed to twist the bottom of them to make the product come out of the top. On the side it says to twist it 7-11 times, but I find myself twisting it a lot more than that to get the product to come out. These are not stick and come in a wide array of colors.
I also have some of the Hypershine lip glosses, also $1.00. These have the same twisting concept as the Lucisous Liquid Lipsticks, again I find myself twisting it more than it says you have too. These have a brush type applicator and also come in a wide array of colors. I do not think that these are sticky and look great over top of lipsticks.
The next item comes from the studio line. They are the Minty lip glosses, $3.00. I have mixed feelings about these. I like the colors and I like the mint flavor that they have. But on the down side they feel gritty on your lips and I feel like I have to dip the wand in and apply it several times before I get any amount of product on my lips. Probably not a product that I will re-purchase.

And lastly for the lip products I have 2 of the Mineral lipsticks. I love these! They glide on very smoothly and feel very moisturizing on your lips. I can’t really say if they are really pigmented or not because I got 2 of the lightest colors that they have, runway pink and natural nymph.

If you have any questions about any of these products, feel free to leave a comment down below or email me: smallbudgetbeauty@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...