Header

Header

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

NYX Glitter Cream Palette

Okay so when I first got the NYX Glitter Cream Palette I was very skeptical about it. To me it felt very dry and I had no clue what I was going to do with it, so I looked up some videos on YouTube to see if I could find any good suggestions.
After watching some reviews on the palette I decided I would go play around with it a bit. I found out that they are really cream, you just got to dig deep LOL! I also found out that it is best to use the sponge tip applicator to apply the product by just patting in on your eye lid. I did experience some fallout, SJ2008 from YouTube gave me a good suggestion about just using tape to remove the fallout glitter from my face!  I used some bronze and brown color eye shadows and then applied the bronze looking glitter.
I still don’t thing I  really care too much for the NYX Glitter Cream Palette for everyday use, but maybe just to use ever once in a while. Here is the outcome that I had!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...