Header

Header

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

What's In My Travel Bag

Since I am on vacation, I thought it would be fun to share what beauty related items I took with me on my trip.

We'll start of with the 'tools'. I brought along my Elf Complexion Brush for bronzer, Elf Powder brush to 'tap' my face after spraying setting spray, Elf Eye Shadow Brush, Eye Crease brush and Blending Eye brush. I also brought along my Revlon eye lash curler.


Gotta have a clean and moisturized face, so I brought some epille cleansing wipes, L'Oreal toner (love this stuff) and Avon Moisture Boost moisturizer lotion.


Since I am vacationing at the beach I want to keep my make up very minimal, light and fuss free. I brought Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream, Avon Eye shadow quad in Stone Taupes, Avon eye primer, NYC Sunny Bronzer, Avon Water proof mascara, Avon ultra luxury eye liner, Maybelline Baby Lips and Vaseline lip theapy (love using this at night).


For shampoo and conditioner I will brought some samples that I had stashed away. I ended up not bringing the Pantene, I found some Suave Moroccan Infusion Shine shampoo and conditioner samples hidden on the back of one of my shelves. I also brought an extra bottle filled with Aussie shampoo. I changed my lotion out too from what is picture here, I brought along some Vaseline coco lotion, smells yummy. I also wanted a light body spray so I brought my Bath & Body Works Citrus Orchid spray.


A few items not pictured that I also brought along were my Earth Theraputics Tea Tree Oil foot repair balm, love that stuff. ELF Mist and Set spray and Secret deodorant.

Here is my lovely travel bag, it's a Modella bag that I picked up from Walmart a few years ago. It was somewhere around the $10-$15 range, it has nice little pockets all along the inside to stick stuff in.



What do you pack in your travel bag?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...