Header

Header

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 28, 2013

September Favorties & Empties

Where did September go? I don't know either, but I do like the month of October because it's my Birthday month :)

I wanted to share my Favorites and my Empties from September with you today, I just have a handful of each.



First up is Avon's reformulated eye shadow quad in Stone Taupes. I liked Avon's eye shadows before they reformulated them, but these are just awesome. They feel very velvety, reminds me of the NYX shadows, I think the pigmentation is also better, but I still suggest using a primer.

Up next we have one of my new favorites, Perlier Volcanic Scrub. I got this from iFabbo and I really like it. I have a full review up here if you are interested.

Found a new favorite mascara this month, The Rocket by Maybelline. I still like the One by One Volume Express, but this is a close second to that.

My new favorite fragrance is Coconut Water from Bath & Body Works, really wish I had picked up another one of these.

Eclos facial cleanser is a product I received as a Klout Perk. I really like it, gets all the make up off my face and does not leave it feeling dry. I have also seen an improvement in the texture of my skin since using this.

Last but not least Dove go sleeveless deodorant. I had seen this product advertised a lot and how it claims it will "replenish delicate underarm skin—leaving it softer, smoother and ready to reveal in just five days" and I must say it's claims are true. Wish I had tried this a long time ago. I got soothing chamomile, but next time I think I will try a different scent.


Since I only had three empties this month I thought I would just add them in with my favorites.

I used up all my Cynthia Rowley Band-Aids that I got in a Birchbox forever and a day ago. Cute bandaids, but not worth the price.

I also finished up my got2be Smooth Operator Smoothing Luster Lotion. I really like this stuff for taming fly-aways when I flat iron my hair, already repurchased.

My poor little Maybelline One by One Volume Express, I used it as long as I could, honestly it should have probably been thrown out months ago, but I just couldn't let it go. I would repurchase this.

What have been your favorites during the month of September? What products did you finish up?



1 comment:

  1. I love that Maybelline Rocket Volum' Mascara. September is my birthday month =)

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...