Header

Header

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Liebster Award

The wonderful Natalie from Over the Top Coat has nominated me for the Liebster Award! Thank you so much Natalie!



Just to explain the Liebster Award:
1. To be nominated you must have less than 200 blog followers.
2. You must share 11 random facts about yourself.
3. You need to answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger that nominated you.
4. Then you need to share by nominating 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers and ask them 11 questions.

Since I have been awarded this award before and since everyone I follow either has over 200 followers or I've already nominated them, I am only going to answer Natalie's 11 Questions ;)

1. What kind of superpower would you most like to have?
That's a tough one, but I'll say teleporting. That way I could just teleport myself to my moms house instead of having to drive a 200 mile round trip.

2. Where is your favorite place in the whole world?  (It does not have to be somewhere you've actually been) 
I have 2 favorite places, the beach and in my husbands arms :)

3. Do you have pets?  Please include type of pet and their name(s) :)
I have 2 cats that I love to pieces! Back story on their names LOL; originally the hubs and I named them Smokey and Bandit (yes, after the movie), but over the 4 years we've had them we have begun to call them Mopey and Buzzy. If we call them by Smokey or Bandit they don't respond to us. 

4. Why did you decide to start blogging?
I started blogging because I became very interested in makeup and nail polish and really none of my friends or family members had as deep and obsession interest in it as I did and I needed an outlet, a place to share my interests with like minded ladies.

5. If you won a million dollars, what would you do with it?
Buy an new house, new cars for family members, buy a house at the beach. Then I would have to buy some beauty products and probably put the rest in the bank.

6. What's your favorite day of the week?
I'm gonna say Wednesdays because that is Mish Mash Challenge day!

7. Do you "geek out" over anything?  (i.e. TV show, favorite band, comic books, etc.)
LOL that's a funny phrase. Currently I 'geek out' over Big Brother and every time I see a commercial for the new season of Survivor, OMGosh y'all it's gonna be good season of Survivor!

8. Do you like to cook/bake?
I love to cook and bake! I love trying new recipes and even making up some of my own.

9. Do you think there's life on other planets?
No.

10. Are you a fan of practical jokes or pranks?
I guess so, unless they go too far. I however can not get pranks on people because I always start laughing and give it away :/

11. What's something that few people might know about you?
That I am allergic to all kinds of smoke. If I smell it, 9 times out of 10, I will either get a migraine or a sinus infection.

Thank you again Natalie for nominating me!

5 comments:

  1. I would choose teleportation too! It would be soo convenient! Your cats have really cute names btw :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thanks they are my little fur babies :)
      Teleportation would be convenient when getting takeout too, it would never get cold!

      Delete
  2. I totally chose teleporation also! (And for mainly the same reason as you, though in my case it's an 1800 mile round trip)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! I don't know that I could live that far way from my Mom :)

      Delete
  3. I love that your cats' names changed over time cuz mine did, too! Beeper started out as Tag, but somehow changed. He would never respond to Tag now. You're more than welcome for the nomination...thanks for answering my questions :)

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...