Header

Header

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

BLOG SALE

First off the rules/guidelines for the sale:
* I only accept payments via PayPal. Please send payment as a gift so neither of us are charged fees.
* I will only ship within the US
* All Items are sold on a first come, first serve basis.
* Shipping will cost $3.00 for the first item and $.50 for each additional item.
* All sales are final - no returns, refunds or exchanges. I also will not be held responsible for any lost or damaged packages. I will package items as carefully as possible. Insurance available upon request (at an extra charge). 
Please feel free to ask questions or if you'd like a picture of an item with a different view to be able to see it better then please let me know. I want you to be happy with your purchase. 
* Items that have been crossed out like this are no longer available.
* All of these are described as accurately as possible. If you want pics, let me know.

How to order

Once you decide what you would like, EMAIL me at SmallBudgetBeauty@gmail.com. Let me know the items you want along with your full name, physical address and email address associated with your Paypal account. Please use BLOG SALE as the subject.

* I will invoice you from a different email address- DO NOT PAYPAL ME until you receive my invoice!


Products Available:


 NYX Eyeshadow Singles L-R Smokie Mountain, Super Creamy, Golden Amber, Rust. First 3 were gently used, Rust is new and sealed. $2.00 for used ones, $3 for new one.
 Wet n Wild Pride new and sealed $2.00, L.A Colors Trio Sand Dune, Grassy Knoll (swatched) $1.00 each, Rimmel Smoulder quad (swatched) $1.00
  Jillian Dempsey For Avon Perfect Eye Kit  in Deep Purple, Used 1 time. $3.00

 Avon Wash-off Water-Proof Mascara in Black, NEW $2
 ELF Super Glossy Lipshines L-R Pink Kiss, Goddess, Watermelon, Candlelight, Pink Kiss. $.50 each
 ELF Glossy Gloss (swatched) L-R Wild Watermelon, Ballet Slippers. $1.00
 Avon Super Shock Lip Gloss L-R Melon Madness, Bronze Blitz $2.00 each
 Avon Glow Lip Gloss in Ultra Violet, Avon Glazewear Intense Lip Gloss in Intense Plum $2.00 each
 Mark Glow Baby Glow Lip gloss in Honey (Swatched) $3.00
 ELF 2-in-1 Conditioning Gloss in Love it $1.50
 Rimmel Lipstick in Pink Champagne, Revlon lipstick in Peach. $2.00 each
 NYX Diamond Sparkle lipsticks, Brand new. L-R Sparkling Orange, Sparkling Nude $3.00 each
 ELF Mineral Lip Gloss L-R Au Naturale, Pageant Princess $1.50 each
 Wet N Wild Mega Shield Lipstick in It's a Girl $1.00
 Essence Mini Lip Gloss Set (swatched) $2.00

 Outspoken Fragrance by Fergie. New $4.00
 Avon ANEW Clinical Luminosity brightening serum. New and sealed. I have 2 of these. $11.00
Physicians Formula Tinted moisturizer in Fair to Light. New and sealed $5.00

2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea. Let me know how it works out - I usually just give my stuff away. Maybe next time we can do a swap.

    I just posted a thank you for the giveaway. Sorry it took so long ... I've been so sick with this cold that I have and then my laptop was all messed up.

    Thank you again!! Also I gave you a shout out ... hopefully you'll gain some followers cuz I love what you do here!

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll let you know how it turns out :) Usually I would just give mine away too, but trying to raise some money to take a mini vacay to the beach :) Thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...