Header

Header

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 15, 2012

July Birchbox

For the month of July Birchbox teamed up with Glamour magazine to make the  senses themed birchbox. Overall I feel like this box will be a good one. The box contained a mini Color Club nail polish in the color Blue-Ming, a full size Skinny liquid eyeliner from Eyeko, a sample of the Harvey Prince fragrance Hello, a very tiny sample of luminizing moisture tint by Jouer, a Larabar, and some ear buds.

I'm really excited about trying out the Eyeko eyeliner and the Jouer tinted moisturizer. And of course I'm very happy about the nail polish!

I'll be trying out these products over the next month and doing reviews on them.

Did you get a Birchbox this month? What did you think about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...