Header

Header

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July

Doing my nails is like a huge hobby for me, so anytime I get to get creative with my nails, I do. So for the 4th I decided to make my nails match the holiday!

I used NYC French White Tip for my base color. It took 2 coats to make this very opaque and non streaky. I then took a sharpened pencil to use as a dotting tool, and dotted Sally Hansen Xtreme wear in Cherry Red and a L.A. colors Color Craze Blue Metallic nail color in a diagonal line across my nails. I then used a L.A. Colors Art Deco stripper in Gold Glitter to make a couple lines. I topped that off with my favorite top coat, NYC Grand Central Station.

Did you paint your nails for the 4th?



1 comment:

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...