Header

Header

Search This Blog

Friday, July 13, 2012

June Birchbox Hits and Misses

June's Birchbox wasn't too bad of a box, most of the items were hits!

So lets just get the misses out of the way first. The $25 off a purchase at Artspace, I'm not an artsy person and usually the only 'art' that gets hung up on my walls are photographs that I take myself. The other miss was the Apothederm Strech mark cream, I didn't try this, but to me it was a miss because it came not even half full.

Now to the hits. I am in love with the Balm cosmetics Stainiac in Beauty Queen! When I first seen that this was a red colored product I thought there was no way I'd be able to wear it, I was wrong! I love to apply this to my lips, let it dry for a few minutes then top it off with either clear gloss or just some lip balm. The color really sheers out once you spread it over your lips. You can also use this product on your cheeks. The only thing I don't like about it, is it's price, a full size is $17.50.

I also really have been loving the BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages by Cynthia Rowley, seriously they are so stylish! The price is super crazy, but they are pretty cool.

The John Varvatos for men fragrance sample I gave to my hubby! It smells super yummy and he liked it too.

The Scalisi Skincare Anti-Aging moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 is a really nice moisturizer, it's feels really light but really moisturizing. As far as the Anti-Aging part of it, I don't know how well that works because I feel like you have to use an Anti-Aging product for a while before you see any kind of results.

I have not used the CleanWell individual hand sanitizing wipes, but they are in my purse if I ever need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...