Header

Header

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Shop My Stash #4

I have been loving shopping my stash, but since I've been doing it every week I find that I don't get to incorporate all the products in to my routine. So I am going to only shop my stash twice a month, once every two weeks. So for this stash shopping post I am actually going to use some products that I already shopped, but didn't get to use yet.

This time around I only have four products; Wet n Wild Cream Eye liner, Milani Crystal Gloss for lips, Jillian Dempsey professional multi-pencil, and Mox Botanicals Lip Butter.



These are the products that I had shopped over the last three weeks and I either didn't get to use them at all or just very little. Now I will have two weeks to give these products another try.

What will you be shopping from you stash?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...