I'm sure most of you, if not all, have heard of Project 10 Pan. If not, you just select a number of products that you would like to use up and you have to use them up before you can buy anything else. I decided to do Project 10 Pan mostly to use up some of my older products that I have neglected. I have chosen 10 products that I've had for a while, some are almost empty and some others look like they have hardly been used.
The items that I chose for my Project 10 Pan are:
2. Philosophy Vanilla Birthday Cake body wash
3. EOS Hand Cream
4. NYC Smooth skin primer
5. Maybelline One by One Volume Express Mascara
6. Wet n Wild Megaslicks gloss in Strawberry Ice
7. Wet n Wild Megaslicks gloss in Rose Gold
8. Avon Ultra Luxury eye liner in dark brown
9. ELF Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Luminance
10. ELF Golden Bronzer in Golden
I will do monthly updates letting you know how I'm doing with using up these products. I took photos of their current state and I will take new photos when I update to show how well or not so well I've been doing with using them up. I am hoping that by doing Project 10 Pan that I will use up some of my makeup stash. Wish me luck :)
Have you ever participated in Project 10 Pan? How did it work out for you? If you have never participated are you planing on doing Project 10 Pan in the future?