Header

Header

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 23, 2012

September Birchbox

Ah the September Birchbox, this is one of the boxes that really makes me think about weather or not I want to continue with my subscription.

I'll start with the items that I received that I'm not too thrilled about. A gift card as Birchbox calls it, but it's really a coupon fro $25 off a purchase of $75 or more at Madewell and a digital download from Tristan Prettyman.

21 Drops-Focus
Aromatherapy Blend, says it's a mind clearing blend of rosemary and peppermint essential oils, supposed to apply to pulse points and breathe deep.  Clear your mind and promote concentration. I do like the way this smells, makes me think of Vick's Vapor rub. The only use I've got out of this product is helping my poor stuffed up nose LOL. A full size retails for $29

Next is a twistband hair tie, not really something that I want to see in my Birchbox! Although I do have to say I've had my hair pulled back in it today and it keeps it in place, I'm just afraid the knot is gonna slip out of the tie itself and my hair will fall down :/ You can get a set of 12 for $18

The next product is from a brand I have never heard of, WEI to Go Sleep over kit. Comes with 2 packets of camellia oil-infused gel cleanser and one packet of Ideal Skin perfect finish, which is a tinted moisturizer. Full size retails for $19

Got another purfume sample, this time it's Twirl by Kate Spade, I think I have received a sample of this somewhere else once before. Says it's a blend of fruity and floral notes. I actually kinda like this, the fragrance is not too powerful, and it does have a very pleasant smell to it. Full size retails for $18-$80

The only two products that I am remotely excited about out of this months box is a nail polish from Color Club in the color Status Update, which is like a charcoal gray color, great for fall! This is a Birchbox custom shade. Full size retails for $8. The other product that I'm excited about is a tili bag, I so could have used this a couple weeks ago when I went on vacation! It's just a decorative plastic baggy that zips up.  The plastic feels like it would be strong and durable.

This months box also came with a Fall look book with information about 10 Fall Trends to try.

I'll be trying out these products this month and will let you know how they worked for me.

What did you get in your Birchbox this month?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...