Header

Header

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Empties

I have been trying to use up all of one product before I go out and buy something else. I usually use almost all of it then go get a new product and never finish what little bit that was left, but I am getting much better at using all the product up now. So here are a few of the products that I have finished up over the last couple of months.

First up is my new favorite shampoo, Aussie Moist 2-in-one shampoo and conditioner. This is the first Aussie shampoo that I have ever used and I have fell in love with this shampoo. It smells amazing and is very affordable. I'm on my third bottle :)

Next up is a sample tube of Philosophy's Take a Deep Breathe moisturizer. I love this moisturizer and would
totally go and buy a full size of this product if it was not $34 for a 2 oz jar! It is so light weight on your skin, yet provides your skin with a ton of moisture. It also smells really good. I was so sad when I used up all my sample.

I have no trouble finishing up a bottle of nail polish remover. This bottle is just one that I picked up from Walmart.

I finished up one of my bottles of Elf's Makeup Mist and Set. I love to use this in the summer to keep my make up in place, but I also like to use it anytime I use any kind of powder product on my face, because it keeps it from looking dry and cakey.

Last product that I finished up is my new favorite facial cleansing product. It's the Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser. I got a sample of this in one of my Target beauty bags and have not used anything else to clean my face with in quite some time. It is a very gentle cleanser and even though it says foaming, it does not have that much 'foam' to it, but does a wonderful job at taking off all my make up.


What products have you finished up lately? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...