Header

Header

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Freebies and Winner Mail

I love to get freebies in the mail and I have received some good stuff as of late!

First off I received a full size tube of a lifting eye cream by Meaningful Beauty Cindy Crawford. I have not used this product yet so I can't give a review on it.
Next up I won a high definition liquid eyeliner from NYC from one of their Facebook contests. I used this once so
far and I like it. It goes on nice and smooth. After I have used it some more I'll give a full review on it.
I received a sample from Shiseido of their White Lucent Brighten system. It's supposed to target spots and promote a luminous glowing complexion. The bad thing about these samples is there is usually not enough of the product to use a few times to see if it has any real effect on your skin.
I also received a Schick Hydro Silk razor, just like the one that came in my August Birchbox LOL. So I already know I like it :)
And last but not least is some winner mail from Roxana, also known as 37divacici on YouTube. She had a give away on her channel and I won this fabulous bracelet that I love! She has a tutorial video posted on how to make one like this. She also has haul videos :)

Roxana, Thank you so much for my bracelet! I love it :)


What kind of freebies have you received lately?

2 comments:

  1. Aww Amy, I'm so glad you liked the bracelet. I have been meaning to wish you a great vacation! I hope you are having a good time. Been busy, stressed, many things going on, still missed your videos. ;) Talk to you soon.Roxana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had a great vacation, it just went by too fast LOL

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...