Header

Header

Search This Blog

Friday, February 28, 2014

Favorites: February 2014

January and February down, bring on March and Spring! Seriously though where did the first two months of 2014 go?

Today I have my favorite products of February to share with you guys.

Up first are some hair prodcuts that I received from BzzAgent and have been testing out. It's the Neutrogena Triple Repair shampoo, conditioner and a leave-in treatment. Not going to go into much detail because I plan to do a full review of them. In short, I like them.


I have been loving my Eclos Moisture therapy Regenerative Cream during the cold months. This moisturizer is too thick for me to use during the summer, but it's perfec
t for colder months. It absorbs quickly into my skin and leaving my skin feeling very soft and smooth with out leaving it greasy. I also really love the scent of this, I can't quite place my finger on what it smells like, but it has a really clean smell to it.


I know I've said it before, but seriously I am not much of a blush person, but I can not stop using Milani's Baked Blush in Luminoso! It's such a pretty color and it adds just a hint of color to my skin. I just love it, and that is really all I can say about it LOL


For my eyes I have went back to using my Milani Shadow Eyez pencil in Champagne Toast, pretty much every day I do my make up. I just love the color and the lasting power that it has. I have also started using my Stila stay all day waterproof liquid eye liner. I usually do not have the best of luck when applying liquid eye liner, but this one has been super easy to work with. It really does stay all day, great stuff. 


For my lips I have been loving and only using my Carmex everyday protecting lip balm. The only Carmex I've used before is that stuff that is in the little tub, and that was years ago, so I thought I'd give the lip balm a try and I love it. Keeps my lips feeling moisturized and it has SPF 15, SPF is a must when I pick out lip products. I also love the price of this $.98!


And lastly my nail favorite, which I forgot to add to my main products photo, and that would be my Revlon Colorstay Base Coat. For me this is a bit of a pricey product, $4.97 a bottle, but it is so worth it! My nail polishes have been lasting longer on my nails since I've been using this, so it's a must have for me from now on :)


What have you been loving this month? I'd love to know, let me know below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...