Header

Header

Search This Blog

Friday, April 12, 2013

BBHQ April Task: Inspirations

Beauty Blogger HeadquartersToday I am back with April's Task from Beauty Blogger Headquarters. This month we are talking about inspirations!

What inspires me to blog?
Honestly it's just my love for beauty products. No one in my family or any of my friends are really as interested in beauty products and nail polish as I am, so blogging gives me an outlet to share my obsession :)

Share some of your favorite blogs to read for inspiration:
I don't really feel like I read other blogs for inspiration, I feel like I read other blogs for information on products. But some blogs that I do love to read are:
Green Eyed Monster
Quick Cheap and Pretty
Miranda's Makeup & More
World According to Shia
Check out my Blogs I Follow tab for several other great blogs!

Share some of your favorite YouTube channels to watch for inspiration:
Some of the YouTube Channels I enjoy watching are:
Ingrid from missglamorazzi
Emily from emilynoel83
and my new favorite Mellissa from Melmphs

What are your favorite magazines to browse for inspiration:
Currently I have been finding some inspiration from Redbook and Marie Claire

How do you organize your inspiration?
I use Pinterest to pin makeup looks and manicures that I would like to try. With magazines I will either mark the page by folding it down or just tear the page out.

What motivates you to continue blogging?
My passion obsession of beauty, makeup and nail products is a large part of what keeps me motivated to continue blogging. Another thing that keeps me motivated to continue blogging are all my lovely subscribers :) when I started blogging I really didn't think anyone would be interested in my thoughts and opinions of beauty products because I either didn't look like most of the girls on YouTube or because I don't purchase high end products, but now I have 78 followers via GFC and I am very thankful for each and everyone of my subscribers :)

How would you describe your style of blogging? How has it changed from when you first started?
I don't know that I really have a 'style' of blogging. I just try to give the facts and honest reviews. I think one way my 'style' of blogging has changed since I stared is that I feel like I give more in depth reviews.

How do you handle competitive thoughts with other bloggers?
I don't have competitive thoughts with or about other bloggers. We all have different styles of blogging and blog differently, I think that is what's great about the beauty blogging community.

Some photos that inspire me:

Image from http://www.beautylish.com/photos/summer-looks


Image from http://www.joyapreziosi.com/2012/06/amazing-eye-makeups.html




1 comment:

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...