Header

Header

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Burt's Bees Update

Okay so I have been using a couple of products from the sensitive line from Burt's Bees and I have to say I have enjoyed it! The Cleanser is so creamy! I like to use it when I'm in the shower, cause if I try to splash my face with water and rinse it off that way I tend to make a huge mess LOL. The moisturizer is great too! It absorbs in to your skin fairly quick and leaves you skin feeling so soft and smooth. The only thing that I don't like about it is that the moisturizer does not have SPF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...