Header

Header

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Cosmic Water Marble

Super short post today, I wanted to share with you my favorite mani I've done this month, a water marble! I used 2 of Avon's Cosmic polishes, Eclipse and Super Nova. These are classified as holographic polishes, more on the scattered side than linear. 

These polishes worked so much better than I expected for marbling, I didn't even put down a base color and it still came out opaque and vibrant!


The only issue I did run into was that I should have got fresh water before I started on my second hand. It came out with the colors mixed up a little bit. These seem to spread out really well and do not dry quickly in the water. 

This is going to be my Holographic mani for the #SBBNailChallenge

See, super short post ;) Hope you all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...