I was so excited to receive an email from Martha, over at Quick Cheap and Pretty, last week letting me know I was one of the winners in her Happy Birthday to Me giveaway! I got my awesome prize in the mail yesterday and I wanted to share with you the items that I won!
- Three Wet n Wild 8 Pan color icon Eye shadow palettes: Blue Had Me at Hello, Petal Pusher and Comfort Zone
- Two Freeman face masks: Exfoliating Scrub Pink Grapefruit and a clay mask chocolate and Strawberry
- Two EOS Lip Bams: Summer Fruit and Sweet Mint
- An Elf Blush in Twinkle Pink
- A Wet n Wild Fergie Shimmer Palette in Rose Golden Goddess
- Hard Candy Beauty to Go Lash out kit, contains 3 mini mascaras
|My cat has to 'approve' of everything that we bring in our house LOL|
If you have not already, head on over and check out Martha's Blog. It's one of my favorites!
The weather where I live has been terrible for the last week, it has rained and stormed every single day. We had flooding in the county I live in and it has just been a mess. We got a really bad storm Thursday and lightning ran in on the phone line, so I've been with out a phone and my internet is just hit and miss LOL sometimes it works and sometimes it does not, so when this box came in the mail it was like a little ray of sunshine :)
|There is a main highway under all that water|
|There was a bridge that went across the river there. Not sure if it is still intact or not|