Header

Header

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 25, 2012

July Birchbox Hits and Misses

I was quite happy with my July Birchbox! Probably my most favorite item from this box would have to be the full size Skinny liquid eyeliner from Eyeko. This eyeliner is great, it last all day and does not seem to smudge. I like to put it on my lower lash line because it's the only eyeliner I've ever used that actually stays on my lower lash line.
This eyeliner retails for $15.00 and comes in Olive, Turquoise, Black and Purple.


Another item that I was very happy with out of the July box was themini Color Club nail polish in the color Blue-Ming. Love the color and it had pretty good staying power. A full size of this polish retails for $8.00

The Larabar was pretty good, I split it with my hubby. The ear buds were a nice addition, but not sure of how much I will use them. Larabar retails for $8.50 for a box of five.



The sample of the Harvey Prince fragrance Hello was a miss for me, as was the very tiny sample of luminizing moisture tint by Jouer. It made my skin look very shiny, I think it would work good for a highlight on your cheeks, but as a full face look, it was a miss. A 8.8 ml size of the fragrance costs $26.00 and a full size of the Jouer is $38.00


What was some of the hits and misses out of your July Birchbox?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...