Header

Header

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Bleached in Peach & Leopard Print

Hey y'all! Today I'm am getting started on my big pile of un-tired polishes with Bleached in Peach!

Bleached in Peach is one of the Bleached Neons from Maybelline, I really love this color and the name is very accurate, a very washed out peachy color. I wanted to to a leopard print mani but it did not turn out quite like I would have liked it too. I started with 3 coats of Bleached in Peach, first two were rather streaky and I still ended up with some streaky looking sections. Then I grabbed my dotting tools and made a few black 'dots' and went around them with some silver. I think it might have looked better if I added more dots.

Also my photo did not capture the true color of this polish. In person it's more peachy less orange LOL


For this to be a neon polish it faired better than most neons do with me. I was able to get about 3 days out of it before it chipped. Most neons chip on me the first day or two.

Up next on my list of un-tried polishes, Funky Monkey from Orchid!

2 comments:

  1. Love your spots! ^_^ Very cute. Can't wait to see Funky Monkey!! hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I hope to have Funky Monkey up by the end of the day ;)

      Delete

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...